- me: -bounces leg-
- classmate: did you know when you bounce your leg like that, it means your anxious or something
- me: yeah?
- classmate: you're like always boucing your leg
- me: im literally always anxious
we’re all better and gayer people than we used to be
riots are breaking out in glasgow right now, scottish flags are being burned, people are making nazi salutes, there is racism and sectarianism and god knows what else, there are supposed stabbings, people are being beaten up purely for voting Yes, but the bbc has decided that a news story more worthy of being reported is the first iphone 6 owner dropping his new phone. the anti-scottish bias from the bbc is reaching new levels of absurdity
just in case some of u have forgotten
i keep seeing lots of whitewished nico fanfic
1930’s Teen Delinquents
i.e. life role models
I’m just gonna reblog this again because it’s one of my favorite pictures ever.
That girl in the chair seems like such a badass I bet she was the leader of the crew.
I want to write about these girls.
When I was a teenager my mother found my grandmother’s (her mother) school scrapbook. It included things like photos, notes, and a two page spread of every demerit she ever received over the course of her formal education. Each of them set aside with little tags like she was so fucking proud of them. They were all for things like, “Unladylike behavior” or, “Skirt too short” or, “refuses to listen to authority”. I loved that spread so much.
I always have to reblog this.
holy crap it works
La Secretaría de Gobernación inició un proceso administrativo para sancionar a la cantante pop Miley Cyrus, quien durante su show de este martes 16 de septiembre, en la Arena Monterrey, se inclinó para que uno de sus bailarines le golpeara los glúteos con una bandera nacional-
Lo curioso es que es el PAN quién pide la sanción siendo que ellos junto a los otros partidos se limpian el culo diario con ella y la pinche constitución.
i hope they charge her
Basically Miley Cyrus is in trouble with the Mexican government for rubbing a Mexican flag all over her fake butt that she was wearing. She could face a fine, like that matters, seeing as how she has plenty of money. Personally I don’t think it should be illegal to deface a flag, that falls under someone’s right to freedom of speech. But Miley is being extremely disrespectful by doing this in Mexico, and this isn’t the first time she’s accessorized black culture or disrespected people’s culture/national symbols in general.
Mexico’s laws regarding the national flag differ from those in the United States. You can’t use the Mexican flag on shirts, or merchandise, let alone burn it or express your opinion destructively using it. I’m guessing it has a little to do with the nature of the flag’s design; the story of Tenochtitlán, founded by heeding a Mexica oracle, indigenous pride in all of that, and the history of colonization (which, ironically, provided impetus for that flag). Given Mexico’s past of occupation & revolution, laws are strict on certain political expressions—especially when it comes to outsiders.
Miley Cyrus would know nothing or care nothing for understanding any of this. She is of the vampire clan, puro appropriation, whitewash, & disrespect to raise her own profits. I heard she got fined 200K for this, I hope it’s true.
She also did this on Mexican independence day, which adds another layer of disrespect and a lack of understanding for our history and our culture. Also “freedom of speech” means different things in different countries. Just because she has an American sense of entitlement doesn’t give her the right to ignore local laws and customs due to ignorance.
1. Who you are now is not who you will be in 10 years. It is okay to be somebody new 10 minutes from now. We are always learning. We are always growing. If you realized 10 seconds ago that you don’t like who you are, shed your skin, retry, replant yourself in good soil.
2. Cleaning is instant therapy. When your brain is muddy, take a shower, wash your hands, change your clothes. Spend 15 minutes straightening your living room. When you are angry, scrub things. I know it’s crazy but it works instantly.
3. Forgive someone’s debt if it’s under 50 dollars, forgive the small things, give a little time to yourself and forgive the big things too. Forgiveness isn’t about the other person, it’s about you. That being said - if someone ever hurts you in a way that would make me cry to know, you get out of there, my love. You just get up and go.
4. Gum karma is real and if you spit out a piece in public expect to find some on your shoe in the future. Same goes for insults and harsh judgement, too.
5. Do what you love and the money will follow.
6. Live your life with an open palm and give as much as you can and as often. At some point in your life, someone will lend you 50 bucks when you’re down on your luck. Remember how that feels. Remember to give that back.
7. Always wear clean underwear. You’ll thank me later.
8. There is a difference between being kind and being passive and there are those who cannot see that difference. They will try to walk all over you. Never bend your knees for those who do.
9. Have faith. Have faith in god or people or yourself or science or in luck or in all of the above. Faith is what keeps us going, faith is what keeps us strong.
10. Pay your bills on time whenever you can, although money is nothing. Remind yourself that.
11. Do not forget you were once ignorant of all you know now. Be patient of anyone who hasn’t had the education you have. Speak at the level of the person you are with - it’s not playing dumb, it’s being considerate. There’s no reason to make them feel uncomfortable. Plus then when someone starts going off about their superior IQ, you can cut them to pieces and watch their face when you do.
12. You are the best person in the room for one particular thing, and that’s confidence. You are the worst person in the room for another thing, and that’s humility. Use both carefully.
13. Never make fun of someone’s beliefs or superstitions, let your kid keep their imaginary friend and let your best buddy believe in knocking on wood. We all have security blankets. Don’t take away someone else’s.
14. Try to learn something new every day.
15. The worse you look, the more likely you are to run into someone you know so instead of feeling awkward, learn to be confident in sweats while talking to your friends.
16. Never go to bed angry, it will ruin your sleep and make tomorrow even harder. Find a way to relax. Don’t let today get to your head.
17. Think before you speak. When someone says something, mull over their words before answering. This is called listening, it is different than hearing.
18. What keeps love beautiful is that there’s risk involved. If he breaks your heart and it doesn’t hurt, it wasn’t love in the first place.
19. Never let someone else determine who you are or how happy. You are too strong to be torn apart.
20. I love you, even when we are fighting, even when I am fast asleep. Don’t doubt it for an instant. You are my everything.
I wanna make out with a girl….a browned haired girl…..a girl with dark skin….a cherokee girl…..a girl with choppy hair and braids…..piper mclean…I wanna make out with piper mclean
i want there to be an angel that descends from the heavens only when someone is being stupid
and the angel just gently places their hand over the person’s mouth
and whispers in a voice filled with heavenly beauty and love
LOOK IT UP
NEW FAVORITE ANGEL
This explains everything